“Needless to say, I walked away from the lovely Corinthian Spa with happy, healthy skin and a few new COSMEDIX products that I have been incorporating into my daily routine per [my aesthetician's] expert advice.” Molly
These are the products that Molly turned to after her personalized recommendation with her aesthetician, Ann
At night Molly uses€¦
- Purity Solution, a nourishing deep cleansing oil that gently removes and emulsifies any excess makeup or sunscreen residue and environmental impurities, while nourishing oils keep the skin radiant and moisturized. Pump this solution in to your dry palms, massage all over face and rinse off without stripping your skin.
- Purity Detox Scrub, a multi-layer detoxification system with salicylic acid that exfoliates and removes dead skin cells to absorb active ingredients. This gentle exfoliator leaves your skin feeling smoother, brighter-looking and clear while reducing the appearance of visible pores and imperfections. Use half a teaspoon of the granules and mix with water or your favorite cleanser, then gently rub in to necessary areas of the face focusing on the T-zone.
- Serum 16, a rapid renewal serum, that stimulates and renews your skin. It dramatically reduces the look of fine lines and wrinkles with microencapsulated Retinol Complex. Loaded with Vitamin E this serum is perfect for anyone with dry or sensitive skin. Molly uses this product once every other night, after applying toner and oil, but before applying moisturizer.
- Simply Brilliant, is our 24/7 brightening serum, which can be used during the day or at night. It can be employed as a spot treatment on blemishes that are new or healing, to help prevent hyperpigmentation and scaring, or all over the face to target pigmentation. Apply a small amount of this product to freshly cleansed and toned skin. Follow with additional recommended moisturizer and/or daily sunscreen. Pro Tip: Mix with Pure C for an added boost.
- Opti Crystal, is a liquid crystal eye serum that provides deep hydration to the eye area and radically reduces the look of dark circles, fine lines and crow's feet. Patting a pin-sized drop around eye area is enough to brighten your complexion.
- Radiance, an age restorative serum that adds instant radiance to the skin, nourishing and retaining moisture while reversing the visible appearance of aging, lackluster skin. Molly applies this serum after using a gentle cleanser and toner to achieve that perfect glow.
- Pure C, these vitamin C mixing crystals are 100% pure L-ascorbic acid €” the most potent, stable form of vitamin C €” in a unique age-defying mixing powder. Vitamin C helps with skin turnover, preventing acne and breakouts. Molly says it has helped with her evening out her skin tone, improved her skin texture and increased exfoliation. She says she's seen instant results! Use this product by mixing the crystals (a few shakes) with any of your favorite COSMEDIX serums or moisturizers and apply to face.
- Reflect, a lightweight broad spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen is a physical, oil-free, spray-dispensed sunscreen that won't clog pores and is gentle enough for even the most sensitive and oil-prone skin types. It's a great alternative for those that don't like wearing a heavy sunscreen. To use, hold the container 4 to 6 inches from the skin to apply. Do not spray directly onto face, instead spray the formula on to your hands, then apply to the face avoiding eye areas.
“Skincare should never be an afterthought and aestheticians should never be overlooked as experts in the field.” - Molly
See an aesthetician today and find out how to best take care of your skin!