At COSMEDIX, we pride ourselves on using clean and clinical ingredients. But have you ever wondered what ingredients we use and where they come from? This week in the blog, we are going to be going through some of the clean ingredients we use at COSMEDIX and how we celebrate Earth Month all year long.
The first ingredient we want to highlight is Green Tea! Not only is Green Tea good for our overall health, it’s also great for our skin! We love implementing Green Tea into our skincare as it is full of antioxidants and is a natural way to help protect skin from environmental stressors. Green Tea can be found in several of our products, such as:
- Crystal Clear Liquid Crystal Hydrating Mist: A lightweight mist that hydrates the skin with long-lasting moisture to help balance the skin’s microbiome and also helps protect the skin from environmental stressors, like pollution and visible high energy blue light.
- Benefit Balance Antioxidant Infused Toning Mist: An ultra refreshing toner mist gently exfoliates and hydrates skin, while helping protect skin from environmental stressors.
- Protect UV Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Moisturizing Spray: A gentle, multipurpose spray that provides daily, head-to-toe UV protection and hydration with an undetectable sheer finish.
The next clean ingredient we want to highlight is Peppermint! While we love the taste of Peppermint flavored things (especially in the Winter!), we also love the benefits that Peppermint has on our skin! Peppermint is great for soothing the skin and helping to control excess oil. This refreshing ingredient can be found in several of our products, such as:
- Crystal Cleanse Hydrating Liquid Crystal Cleansing Cream: Deeply hydrates and washes away dirt, oil, and makeup without stripping skin of much-needed moisture while helping to reveal a more refreshed and refined-looking complexion.
- Purity Balance Exfoliating Prep Toner: Helps restore balance to your complexion and cleans skin of any excess oil and impurities for a shine-free finish that’s never dry or tight for a healthy-looking complexion and a natural glow.
- Enhance Lip-Plumping Mask: An ultra-hydrating lip-plumping mask treatment that drastically conditions lips with a soothing blend of skin-transforming oils and natural emollients for a smoother, softer, fuller-looking pout
Lavender is one of our favorite clean ingredients to implement into our skincare products! Not only does lavender smell like a breath of fresh air, it also helps to soothe skin and protect against environmental stressors. Lavender is in several of our products due to its skin-loving benefits, such as:
- P.R. Skin Recovery Serum: An ultra-soothing serum formulated with plant-based extracts that deliver intense hydration and help soothe the appearance of redness while replenishing skin with much-needed moisture for a deeply hydrated appearance.
- Cell ID Nutritive Defense Serum: A restorative serum that helps support the skin’s protective barrier to lock in moisture, refines the look of pores and uneven texture, and encourages a healthier-looking complexion.
- Harmonize Microbiome Boosting Moisturizer: A complexion-quenching moisturizer that deeply hydrates the skin as it helps strengthen your skin’s natural defense for a softer, smoother, more supple-looking complexion.
We love adding Aloe into our skincare formulas due to the soothing and hydrating effects! Aloe can be used for numerous skincare concerns, such as dryness, sunburns, and/or irritated skin. This multiuse ingredient can be found in some of our fan-favorite products, such as:
- Clarity Skin-Clarifying Serum: Helps exfoliate and remove pore-clogging impurities while helping so soothe the appearance of skin for a smoother, clearer-looking complexion that lasts.
- Opti Crystal Liquid Crystal Eye Serum: Opti Crystal is our #1 bestselling product due to its powerhouse ingredients that help reduce the look of dark circles, plump the look of fine lines and wrinkles, and help protect the undereye area from environmental stressors.
- Pure Enzymes Cranberry Exfoliating Mask: Gently exfoliates dry skin and draws out pore-clogging impurities while helping to protect skin from environmental stressors for a smoother and radiant-looking appearance.
To shop the products mentioned in this week’s blog, or to explore other bestselling skincare with clean ingredients in honor of Earth Month, head to COSMEDIX.com